Monday, November 13, 2006

A New Blog....

This year's almost over, so I thought I'd start another BLOG and try to keep this one up a little longer than my previous blogs. A good friend of mine inspired me to start BLOGGING again, and here I am :) It's funny because I almost forgot how fun this is, and now that I am starting again, everything's starting to come back to me. I clearly remember though, how I lost interest in blogging. One time when everything seems to be doing ok, I got a message from some guy who's a bit "homophobic" and it made me realize how shallow and unpretty the world out there can be. It ruined my "perfect" notion of the world and lost interest in blogging after that. I know that I shouldn't let anyone or anything like that bother me, but I was thankful that I got to experience that, because it made me stronger and more aware of the world. Anyhow, I am back and there ain't no stopping me from now on... so whether you like it or not, HERE I COME.... :)

No comments: