Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holding On...

... just finish dinner with my boy, and as I sit here trying not to think much about this weekend, I suddenly realize that tomorrow is the first time that I am not gonna be spending Thanksgiving with my family. It made me sad a bit because it's the first time I felt how it is to be alone. I have always had my family with me during the Holidays, and this year I am actually going to miss my sister's birthday as well. We don't do anything extravagant or anything grandeur but the fact that we're always celebrating together made me realize that I should start getting used to not being able to be there with them, nor them being always there with me. The good thing is that I always have all those great memories we've shared and I am definitely holding on to those for as long as I can. Tomorrow night is my flight to San Francisco, and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. But I know it will definitely be a blast and I am not going to expect anything because I despise disappointments. I always go in with a clear mind so that when things doesn't go my way, it doesn't weigh me down as much... I am hella tired though, and I made dinner for my boy because he's been working alot of hours and I just wanted him to know that he's appreciated. I am going to be gone for about 4 days and it'll be very very hectic but I'll try to keep you guys updated about what's going on in SF... wish me luck and if you guys are in or around the Bay Area, please do come check this out, and see me: www.ginoousa.org

here's a very recent picture of me, taken by one of my favorite photographer Cameron Frost in Los Angeles... HAPPY TURKEY DAY Y'ALL!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: