Sunday, November 19, 2006

Moving Day...

Today is a chill day for me!!! I moved last Friday and crap, I've been hella tired since then. Cranky too. To top it off, I've spent hella money on new furniture and new things for the place, but nonetheless, I am happy, just tired and whiny I guess... My friend Dru called me earlier to give me the run-down of the guys copeteing against me this coming weekend. And he told me that out of the 9 guys that showed up, only 2 are, using his own words, "DOABLE", hehehhee... that's Dru! but really, I'm not wiggin' it, though it was good to hear, I'm going there to have fun, and see what it's like... plus, I get to go to San Francisco again, so that ain't bad at all... Anyhow, it's really difficult moving to a new place, especially if you don't have anything at all: empty kitchen, living room, no cable (yet!), and nothing on the fridge (yet!). I've been living with my other roommates for like 5 years and pretty much everything in that house was theirs except for the stuff in my room (bed, tv, lapto, clothes, etc). Yesterday, I went shopping for living room furniture, and thank goodness, I have a friend who manages a really nice furniture warehouse here in San Diego, and I pretty much got my living room stuff for wholesale price :) so that, I'm really glad... my neighbors seem really nice and quiet which is a good thing. I'm probably the only one making all the noise in here and my dogs (PIGGY and GIZMO-they're both PUGS)

anyhow, i will leave you with a collage of my fave models, courtesy of my friend ALEXSANDER who's in Vegas right now, winning alot of money hopefully, lol...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

alexsander said...

ahh i know what you mean about "moving" it sucks at first- but you will be fine bitch!!!

You better win in SFO!!!

and no i am poor as ever!!!

:)

vegas was fun but not kind to me hehe

Paris

jason.moore said...

Well, I'm glad that the move went rather well. Though I understand the notion of being cranky...it isn't the easiest!

Good luck in SF! Keep me posted.

;-) Nate.