Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gym....

... so today, I went to the gym at around noon, figured what the hell, I'd go early so I can take my sweet-ass time and not have to wait for machines, equipment, etc... and it was cool, not too crowded and a few hotties working out, so i'm a little more motivated, wink wink... and then as I was doing my abs, a short guy walked in and i thought, this guy looked familiar! He was very private, wearing a long gray hoodie, and black gym shorts. As he walked passed me, and I got to see his face, I swear that I have seen this guy before somewhere! My curiosity had gone skyrocketed, and I was focusing on this guy for a few minutes when the song "THAT GIRL" played on my ipOd. As I grabbed my ipOd to turn up the volume, I saw the graphics and sure enough, the same guy running on the threadmill is none other than FRANKIE J...!!! I was a little starstruck and was staring at him for a few minutes and i must admit he's way cuter in person :) and he actually caught me staring a few times, hehhehee.... i was gonna come and say hi, and shake his hand but I didn't wanna bug him... I was just glad to know that we go to the same gym :)
I'm a big fan and his latest album is awesome... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

jason.moore said...

Not too familiar with Frankie B, but it's always nice to notice a recognizable face...

If you're interested in looking at other blogs, check out mine.

BTW: How's SD treating ya? Just moved away from there a few months ago. How's the weatha...

http://hesaidhedid.blogspot.com