Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Mass Turkey Murder Day...

... hah hah, I can't help but crack up just by reading the title of this particular blog :) I know it sounds bad but it sounds funny though... anyhow, I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Today I am feeling really good. A few of my friends sent me text messages and a few of them called just to wish me goodluck for this weekend! It really feels good to know that though some of them aren't gonna be there, I know I'll have their support with me when I do my best Naomi Campbell walk onstage, hehehee...
I am at the airport right now in San Diego, and there's no one here but a few passengers trying to make the last minute trip to where ever their going. Funny, because the pizza guy's been staring at me for the last 10 minutes, lol, I'm guessing he's gay because he's been checking me out since I got here, which is kinda nice... :) Uh-oh my boy's not gonna like that though, lol... hehehhee.... My flight is not 'til 8:30 so I have an hour and a half to kill and just been listening to Frankie J, Mario Vazquez, and J.T.'s albums and I totally recommend yu guys getting them...
speaking of songs, I came across JoJo's new song, "How To Touch A Girl", and I'm a little bugged by the title. The song is pretty cool, and her voice is amazingly more mature now, but the title? Well, first, she's only 15 and I doubt she really knows how a "girl should be touched" yah know what I mean! Second, well, the title can be viewed in various ways, and I know the pervs out there would automatically assume that JoJo would like to be "touched" that way, yah dig? lol... anyhow, the song is great though, love the lyrics and she's actually NOT talking about anything sexual, not that there's anything wrong with that, but like I said she's only 15, hehehhe, so yah, can you tell I'm bugged by it alot, lol... anyhow, here's a little Thanksgiving gift for yu guys... one of my favorites of all time. MARK WAHLBERG!!! I dunno if this was shot pre- or post-Marky Mark era... nonetheless, he's a hottie...
:)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

alexsander said...

Good luck tonight!!!! You better win! haha :) hugs

about a boy said...

yes he is!