Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Big Day...

I just woke up and it's almost noon here in San Diego. Turned the tele on and saw that Tyra is on. I love her, and although some people don't, I think she's interesting. And she was talking about METH addiction, and it dawned on me: I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S GETTING ADDICTED TO METH!!! I didn't even realize it, but when she started talking about symptons, indications, and what not, I knew this guy is using. He started complaining about "creepy-crawling insects" on his arms and legs. One time he called my boy and he said he's got some "maggots" coming out of his skin and he started picking his skin. All of which are hallucinations, another indication of METH abuse. Anyhow, enough of these depressing stories, it just dawned on me and i thought I'd share it with you guys...
Today is a late start for me, with the big move starting tomorrow. But I'm excited because the area I am moving into is so nice and I got a small place but it's just perfect. I was supposed to go to San Fran this weekend, but I don't think I'm gonna make it there until nexgt weekend, because of this move. And as November 25th comes closer (yah, Pageant nite - what's another word for PAGEANT btw, lol) I'm wiggin' it more and more, but oh well, as what my friend Ingel told me last night, just be cool, show mah face and have fun... and Jamie told me to "imagine everybody "nekkid" heh heh" so that's what i'm gonna do... i'm nervous because there's a swimsuit competition, i dunno if i look great in a swimsuit, here's a sample, yu guys let me know, heh heh ~ ciao...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

jason.moore said...

Um, yeah! I think you'll be just fine!!! Thnx for checking my blog.

I lived all over SD: Hillcrest, North & South Park and left when I was in University Heights, my favorite by far. Where are you moving to?

;-) Nate.

Croatian Queer World said...

Welcome back!! We like your blog.

NeiLDC said...

hey ur a filipino right!!!
Count me in to support you..i come across with Alexander... so I link you up now...
Mabuhay!!!