Sunday, January 28, 2007

Blur...

... it's sunday, and i'm at home just chillaxin' with my dogs and watching the movie "Step-Up." This weekend has been a total blur, but it's all good, I had alot of fun, especially last friday nite. It's been awhile since I've had a great time like that. I hung out with my buddies and it was great. Funny thing is, all of us (Jeff, Adam, Brad, and I) all broke-up with our relationships all at the same time. Actually it was the same week, how funny is that...?? Well, not that funny, but it just amusing to me :) This weekend, Cj also came and met up with us, and he met my friends for the first time... Just like myself, all my buddies are pretty laid-back, chill, easy-going, crazy-adventure loving guys that's why I wasn't really worried about introducing him to them. I've been hanging out alot with Cj and quite frankly, i really find him very intriguing. He's very passionate about alot of things and I love talking to him. He's very open about his feelings and with what's going on in his head. He doesn't internalize things and makes everybody around him so much comfortable. My friends all liked him, and I'm really glad for that....

Friends nowadays seem to be so hard to find, well, true friends that is. Especially gay friends. They initially tell you, yah I'm looking for friends as well, and then later on, they come on to you wanting more than friendship. I mean, I am not opposed to that, I know feelings tend to grow and get stronger, but with me, I rarely see my friends as "dating prospects." Alot of people would disagree with me, but sometimes, i know so much about my friends that it kinda scares me to have more than just friendship with them, yah know what I mean? or maybe I'm just over-thinking it... hmmm....