Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Time...


First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! This is one time of the year where my family really gets together and act as a family! I look forward to this day every year because I barely see my niece and my nephew and every Christmas, I get to see them open presents, with lots of joy on their faces. I must admit, I
I've always wondered how it feels like to have my own kids, but for now, I think my niece and my nephew are who I consider "My Babies" until I have my own, when that will be is still uncertain.
... besides that, I really am not a big fan of the holiday season. I dunno why, but there's this certain feeling I get same time every year. And it isn't good... I know for fact that my whole family's not gonna be here forever and I always ask myself "what happens then?" It is somewhat depressing, but it is a reality I have to face and hopefully when that time comes, I will be ready and there's atleast someone in my life who will keep me safe and happy...

... after the pageant, i have been keeping myself busy with alot of things... been very lucky to still get modelling gigs, and have photographers still interested in booking me for various projects... so eventhough I didn't win, I think the pageant was a very good exposure to show my face out there and that was actually what I had in mind initially and I'm very thankful that it turned out that way...

anyhow, next up is New Year's Party, which I don't think I'll be a part of this year because I might be on-duty at the hospital, but crossing my fingers that I'm not gonna have to work that day... noetheless, I wish everybody the best for 2007 and hope that 2006 has been good to you guys as it did to me... Be well, stay safe, and all the blessings to each of you my friends, family and loved ones...

1 comment:

alexsander said...

love that shot! you been MIA bitch!